Housing support during COVID-19

If you or your family’s housing is being impacted by COVID-19 or you have other concerns, there are several resources that are available that may help. A good first step is likely contacting your landlord or lender directly to update them on your ability to pay or for other concerns you may have. The Minnesota Housing Finance Agency also has a list of resources that might be helpful depending on your unique circumstances. You can access this list here. If your issues are legal in nature, you can contact the Office of the Minnesota Attorney General. Remember, your elected representatives are here to help you find the resources you need. Do not hesitate to call or email your Senator or House member with any questions you may have.