Minnesota Update as of 4/2
- Total of 742 confirmed cases in Minnesota – up from 689 yesterday.
- We confirmed one more COVID-19 death, for a total of 18 in the state.
- As of today, 373 patients have recovered enough to be released from isolation.
- Since the start of the outbreak, 138 COVID-19
patients in Minnesota have been hospitalized.
- There are 75 patients currently hospitalized, 38 in intensive care.
- Age range: 4 months to 104 years, median age is 47 years
- This total of 742 lab-confirmed cases reflects only results from laboratory testing. There are more cases in Minnesota, and the virus is circulating in communities.
- 300 tests by MDH lab yesterday, and 1,203 total in state yesterday combined state and private labs.
Outreach Update as of 4/2
- 722,687 daily visits to MDH COVID-19 website.
- 1,188 calls to MDH public hotline yesterday.
Open 7-7. The number is 651-201-3920.
- DPS hotline for issues associated with community mitigation is open 7-7 daily, # is 1-800-657-3504 or metro 651-297-1304
Global/National Update as of 4/2
- Global total as of this morning was more than 951,900 cases and 48,200 deaths;
- U.S. reporting 216,722 confirmed cases (84,046 in New York; 22,255 in New Jersey)
- U.S. reporting 5,137 deaths (1,374 in New York City)