In-person interactions within the Capitol complex will be limited again this session, and opportunities will vary between the House, Senate, and joint commissions. General information about how to follow your legislature is below.
- Full list of Senate committees found here
- Select the committee of interest, scroll to the bottom of the page to find committee schedules, recordings of hearings, and a list of bills in committee.
- Click on “subscription page” to have your email added to the committee listserv
- Each committee may have different rules for submitting testimony virtually. Information will be sent out via committee listservs.
- If you encounter problems trying to submit testimony – written or orally – please contact your DFL Senator for help.
- This page lists all committees in one place for those wishing to sign up for multiple committees at once.
- Combined Legislative Meeting Calendar found here
- Senate bill introductions are posted at this link, typically one day prior to the next scheduled Floor session. The Senate typically is in session on Mondays and Thursdays, and frequently additional days as the May deadline approaches.
- Search for specific bills here. Make sure the correct legislative session is selected before searching (i.e. ‘92nd Legislature, 2021-2022).
- Set up an individual tracking mechanism here
Contacting your legislators
- Find who represents you at the State Legislature, enter your address at this site
- Visit the Senator’s website to contact them directly via email and sign up for weekly newsletters and/or video updates.
- Sign up for the Senate DFL Week in Review newsletter here
- Offices: make this more specific to you by adding Twitter/Facebook/Instagram/etc. follow information here if desired, mention town hall meeting dates, virtual office hours you may be doing, etc.