(Northfield, MN)- Senator Dahle has planned another sweep of Town Hall Meetings in his district, listening to constituents throughout eight meetings in eight cities. Sen. Dahle is looking to hear from constituents regarding the issues important to them as the Senate prepares for the upcoming legislative session, which begins in March. He will also share information on the initiatives he has been working on over the past months; constituents will have the opportunity to ask questions about upcoming bills and current priorities.
“I look forward to hosting these town hall meetings every year. Being able to connect with my constituents and hear what legislation they are most passionate about is essential,” said Sen. Dahle. “I take ideas and attitudes from my constituents into account every time I make a legislative decision.”
Town Hall Meetings are scheduled for the following dates and locations:
February 13, District 20A
• 9:00am-9:45am, Le Sueur Public Library- 118 Ferry St, Le Sueur, MN
• 12:30pm-1:00pm, Le Center City Hall- 10 W Tyrone St, Le Center, MN
• 1:45pm-2:45pm, Belle Plaine Public Library- 125 West Main St, Belle Plaine, MN
• 3:00pm-4:00pm, New Prague Public Library- 400 Main St E, New Prague, MN
• 4:30pm-5:30pm, Firehouse Grill- 7875 Old Town Rd, Elko New Market, MN
February 17, District 20B with Representative Bly
• 5:00pm-6:00pm, Lonsdale Public Library- 1006 Birch St NE, Lonsdale, MN
February 18, District 20B with Representative Bly
• 7:15pm-8:15pm, Montgomery Public Library- 104 Oak Ave SE, Montgomery, MN
February 22, District 20B with Representative Bly
• 5:00pm-6:00pm, Northfield City Hall- 801 Washington St, Northfield, MN
For more information, contact Antonia Kurtz at 651-296-1279.